Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese
- 1/4 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Romano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 (14oz) jar artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach, thawed, drained, and chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- Extra mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a small baking dish.
Combine all ingredients (except extra cheese). Pour into the dish and then top with extra cheese.
Bake for 25 minutes @350, or until brown and bubbly.