Turkey Tortilla Soup
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 4 cups water
- 1 (10.75oz) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (28oz) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup salsa
- 4 cups shredded cooked turkey
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 3 chicken bouillon cubes
- 1 (14oz) can black beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cups frozen corn
1. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add minced onions and cook until onions begin to soften, about 4 minutes. Add garlic, chili powder, cumin, and oregano and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
2. Stir in the water, tomato soup, diced tomatoes, salsa, turkey, parsley, and bouillon. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until bouillon dissolves.
3. Add black beans and corn. Simmer 20-30 minutes
3. Serve soup with sour cream, cheese, tortilla chips, chopped green onion, or other desired topping.