- 1 c chopped pecans
- 1 c flour
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 c icing sugar
- 1 c cool whip
- 1 small package vanilla pudding (1/2 cup)
- 1 small package chocolate pudding (1/2 cup)
- 3 c milk
- Additional cool whip
- nuts or chocolate shavings for garnish
Combine pecans, flour, and margarine and press into a 9x13 pan. Bake 10 minutes @ 350F.
Whip together the cream cheese, icing sugar, and cool whip. Spread evenly over cooled crust.
Whisk together puddings and milk until thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
Spread a layer of cool whip on top, and garnish with nuts or chocolate shavings.