Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Working my butt off (literally)

At BYU they have this machine to measure your body composition, volume, density, etc.  I had it done last year in November, and then again today.  Verdict: the hard work I've been putting into my fitness both physically and mentally has been paying off!  I'm down by 4.8 pounds and 4.2% body fat. It also tells you your metabolic rates for various degrees of physical activity throughout the day, which is very handy in deciding how much I need to eat to lose weight but still have the energy I need!  Not only are the numbers improved, but I feel a lot better.  I'm halfway to my goal, and it's fantastic! Maybe I'll put up some before/after shots once I get there ;)

Anyway, on that note, I had to fast to do the body comp test and I'm starving, so I'm going to go find me some lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment