Monday, March 21, 2011

Boo urns!

So I have a bunch of really cool and awesome pictures, but they're on the camera that has a fnuny SD card (so it won't load onto my laptop) and I can't find the USB cord.  So thus the lack of event coverage.
We're still trying to figure out what is going on this summer, both living-wise and visit-to-Canada-wise.  It's only a month until we want to come but I haven't heard back from immigration yet.  I'm getting antsy!
This weekend wasn't too eventful.  Friday I started getting sick, so all weekend I sewed and watched the Harry Potter marathon that was on ABC.  I'm almost done an awesome dress though!  It's very 80s and I love it.  It's floral and has puffy sleeves.  Seriously.
So anyway, this sickness... Since I have asthma, when I get sick it often ends up stuck in my chest and won't go away for a long time.  I can't breath very well and it hurts like a motha to cough, so I can't clear it out.  Gross, I know.  Thankfully a coworker was able to take over for me this morning.  Now I'm sitting in English- except for nobody else showed up! I missed last class, so I think they are at the library or something this period.  I feel like they threw a party and didn't invite me! Sad day.
Well, I guess I'll make use of the next hour and study for my exam that I have to do this week.  I probably should have done more studying and less sewing.  But hey, I'll have my ugly floral old lady dress soon and that just joys my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment