Reasons that everything is awesome:
- We got the work/travel visa
- The weather has been pretty nice
- I saw Sam TWICE on campus (when it's usually zero)
- It's the rugby game/colour festival/anniversary weekend of when Sam and I started dating
- One of my lectures is over so now I just get to SEW in lab (and no more samples!)
- I ate one and a half Cadbury eggs and it was fantabulous (Sam and I split 3 different kinds. Gotta try them all)
- I'll be in CANADA in one month's time!
- I got 2lb closer to my goal- woo hoo!
- It's almost fresh fruit season- hello massive flats of raspberries, strawberries, nectarines, and peas-in-the-pod
- I got sick- but it went away after like 5 days. Yesh.
- I totally bombed my test. Oh wait, that's bad... Well, I bombed my test but felt so good about everything else that I didn't beat myself up about it too bad. I'll just have to work my butt off!
- My final that was scheduled for the LAST day of finals (suck!) got moved, so now I have only two scheduled on the FIRST day of finals, then two testing center ones, and the rest are projects that are in the next week or so. So great! I can be done WAY early!
- I can just taste summer.
- And so much more!
So, most of those things are super small things. Find joy in the little things and you're set!