- I begin my semester of 18 credit hours and 20 hours working. And that's about all I did that month.
- I turned 21! We had an early birthday celebration (at The Roof, which was awesome) because I was writing an American Heritage test until 9:30pm on my actual birthday.
- Rugby season! Yeah!!
- My life got a lot easier with a block class ending.
- I got my travel visa in the nick of time to go to Canada!
- Some sort of chemical imbalance led me to sign up for 4 half marathons and a full marathon. So the training begins.
- I get to take the White fam up to Canada for Easter.
- I get my green card, thanks to a last minute miracle!
- We go on a mini-vacation with my parents to St. George for my gorgeous cousin Meagan's wedding!
- Sam got an internship!
- I am a VERY VERY happy camper with a slightly less intense class load.
- I run my first and second half marathons!
- Went camping in southern Utah
- ...and ran some more.
- Roadtrip to Canada!
- Nearly got eaten by a pig (but it was awesome)
- Almost got caught in a thunderstorm on a mountaintop (but it was awesome)
- Another half marathon :)
- Free work vacation to Park City!
- Went through a furniture painting phase, and even sold some stuff I did!
- St. George Marathon!
- Parents and grandma came down to watch the marathon and go to GC!
- Moved from our first apartment to our new fancy one
- Paced my first half marathon!
- Sam and I dressed up like the characters from Up for Halloween
- Persevered through school
- Thanksgiving pies!
- Fulfilled my carollamaing dreams
- Totally owned my classes this semester.
- Got to go to Canada for Christmas! Blog post to come :)