Thursday, December 2, 2010

MORE book flowers.

I guess I got on a roll.
Now, I think these are super cute, but I haven't decided if I would like them for a tree... I just don't know. I think I might like them more than the other flowers I made. Hmm... What do you think?

Well, anyway, here's how you make them, in case you're wondering. First, get a perfectly square piece of paper.
Fold in half
Fold in the ends to make a square

Then fold the little flappies in half so it looks like this.


Fold out the little flappies so it looks like a kite.

Fold the point on the kite inward (so they're inside, as shown)
...so it will look like this.
Fold the flappies in half inward again


It'll look like this!

Now just roll it up and glue it together!

You'll need at least 5 cones.
Just glue them together an you're done! I also made a few with little rolled up paper middles. I think I like these ones better. Well... Once I decide if I'm even going to use them maybe I'll make some more, haha.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is way cool, those are pretty sweet! You'll have to let us know if they go on the tree or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, it worked! These are fun to make! ( you gave very good instructions)

    ReplyDelete