Wednesday, June 6, 2012

House and back progress!

I'm very, very grateful that my back has been improving so quickly. After a very rough couple of days, I can now move around quite well. If I hit things in the wrong place it still spasms, but it is a TON better than it was.  Yesterday I went to the chiropractor to get things popped back into place and some electroacupuncture.  I'm taped up so that I don't accidentally move in the wrong directions, which is annoying but helpful.
Now that I can actually move around better, I've been able to get a lot more of the apartment straightened out. I also have a thing for taking on multiple big projects at one time, so this is what I've been working on as well:

Pretty, eh?  Not so much... But hopefully it will be when I'm done!

By the way, I decided to make a separate blog for the specifics of various DIY projects I've been doing.  This blog will continue to be about our lives and more personal (and probably recipes as well), with the other one pictures of projects and tutorials.  Anyway, if you want to check that one out the address is whitehousediy.blogspot.com. I've got a lot of projects coming up and in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment