Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, America

I made you a cake.
Sorry it's not very pretty.

No but seriously, The 4th of July weekend was way fun.  Sam secretly bought Stadium of Fire tickets, and I secretly totally thought he did ;)  It was way fun!  They parachuted the flag in, David Archuletta and Brad Paisley sang, and there was a fantastic fireworks show!
That day I also, very wisely, ran 16 miles in the noonday sun and got the worst sunburn of my life.  I normally don't even burn, but this time I got freaking blisters! What the heck!
For the actual 4th, we went up to Alpine to hang with the fam.  If you sit on the roof, you have a 360 degree view of fireworks allll across the valley.  It was awesome!
Here is Sam trying to coach me off of the roof.  I thought I was going to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment