Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Slightly a slacker?


So I skipped one of my classes today... But hear me out! I finished my sewing lab an hour early (Also sewed through my finger in that one. Neat), so it was 5pm and my next class didn't start until 6pm, so I had an hour that would be wasted. This was also the 6-8:30pm class that I can pretty much learn everything from by looking at the powerpoints. There was a huge basketball game (BYU won, ps) so there would probably be a ton of people missing anyway. Plus, I had a TON of homework.  I'm at the middle school all day tomorrow and then have to go to an American Heritage thing  for a few hours, so I also had to get most of Friday's homework done.  Anyway, I just think that sometimes it's a lot more productive to spend time out of class getting things done than in class wasting away and falling asleep. 

Speaking of falling asleep- the American Heritage lecture room is SO hot and stinky and gross when I get there. Then they turn out the lights. And I'm sleepy from eating lunch. Long story short, didn't make it through that one today. Or last time. Maybe next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment