Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Count your blessings... (bet you can't count that high!)

This past weekend was Canadian Thanksgiving! Happy belated Thanksgiving, fellow Canadians!

Thanksgiving weekend left me feeling pretty sentimental, and not going to lie, I was a bit of a mess.  On Sunday Sam and I called my grandma Frache’s house while everyone was over having Thanksgiving dinner.  Hanging out with my family at grandma’s house is the thing I miss most about Canada. Hands down.  I’ve missed a lot of Sundays and holidays there the past couple of years, and I probably won’t be back that often.  It makes me sad to not be there, but I’m looking forward to creating new traditions with Sam.  Where he is, home is J

I started writing a post about the things that I am thankful for, but I quickly realized that it would be one looooong blog post, and I have too many tests to study for to write a novel this week.  For now, just let me say that I am so, so blessed!  

 I have so many things to be thankful for- such as a husband that humoured me and made hand turkeys with me!
admit it, they're awesome.


3 comments:

  1. Yey! Happy belated thanksgiving to you too! We missed you at Grandma's! Glad you had your own fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, your hand turkeys are awesome, it's true. I missed being at Grandma's this Thanksgiving too. We have fun with Sean's family, but it's just not the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Canada! I'll admit those are way cute :)

    ReplyDelete