Thursday, May 3, 2012

All grown up and taking on the world.

Well that's it for now, folks-- Sam is graduated, and I'll be done in June!  On the one hand, it feels like I've been in university for forever, but it also feels like time just flew by. 

Flashback:
Right before my freshman year
kindergarten!
first day of life?
What does the future hold?  We've got big plans, but for now Sam is working and I'm finishing up my last two classes (and fighting the senioritis that has grown exponentially since I have already done the cap and gown deal and even if I barely pass my last two classes my GPA won't change.  I should still do some more learnin' though, eh?).

1 comment:

  1. Awww! This brings tears to my heart. You know....the happy and sad ones all at the same time. What a beautiful young woman you have become. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete